Friday, February 1, 2008

2 WEEKS WITHOUT WIEGHTS AHHHH

Ok, so today is two weeks since I have been in a gym. Talk about weird, I have been training for 9 years and have NEVER taken off more than a week in that time span. The only time I can remember taking off was back when I was a senior in college going into Winter break I came with mono and was out of the gym for 14 days and in those 14 days I lost 14 lbs. The only good thing was I finally felt better on Christmas eve, so on Christmas eve night at my aunts house I pigged the hell out because of all the weight I lost, needless to say in two days I was back to my normal weight. But as for now, I feel refreshed and my body feels good but mental I want to flip out. I come home from work every day with a scene of not knowing what to do, my normal routine has been skewed by my surgery and I don’t' know what to do with myself. As for when I will be back in the gym I will take one more week off and then starting on the 10th of February I will start back up light and ease my way back into the swing of things. My diet the past two weeks has been mostly the same as it was when I started my off season plan that Dave wrote up the only difference is I cut out one red meat meal and also took out the pre and post workout shakes that consisted of Isolyze and Carbolyze. The reason I did this is because although the point of a bodybuilders off season is to pack on as much quality muscle as possible, if I am not working out and burning all the calories that I have been, taking in all those extra proteins, and carbohydrates would be a strain on my kidney's and my body. And since this is a rest period for my I want my entire body inside and out to rest. So I am consuming 5 meals a day, and for the most part am full and satisfied with that. As for this weekend I am going to see big Palumbo this weekend to go over my off season and what I need to work on to make sure I am unbeatable at the 2008 Nationals in Atlanta this year. There is a lot I want to fix on my body and with the help of Dave and Species I know I will accomplish anything. Also, be sure to log onto www.speciesnutrition.com and check out the new products and sports wear that is out, be sure also to keep checking for updates and new products. Dave has a lot in store for 2009, going to be a big year for both him and Species Nutrition. Until next blog, stay strong in the gym as well as out of it. PEACE
GUY

No comments: