Sunday, February 3, 2008

G-MEN IN THE BOWL GAME TODAY BABY!

So for all of you who have read my bio and my blogs you all know that I played football for 15 years starting from 3rd grade through college. Since the time I was able to watch Television I was a HUGE Giants fan. I mean huge back to the late 80's and early 90's when they had, Phil Simms, Steven Baker, Carl Banks, LT, Matt Bahr, Sean Landetta, Jumbo Elliot, Howard Cross, Otis Anderson, Dave Megget, Mark Ingram, and the man Bill Parcells, I mean the list could go on and on. I loved watching them play my whole family was a Giants fan and I just inherited the blood of the big blue. So unless your a New England fan you better be routing for my boys today, were the under dogs, and that's how I like it, underestimate us, and we dominate. Today I am going into the city with my cousin Dave, where a friend of his rented a place out that's going to be catered with a ton of good food. We will stay there until half time then head to my boy Dominick's house where we will indulge in more food and watch the rest of the game on the 42 inch flat screen while we Mangia. My other boy is going to be watching the game as well except his NY team didn't make it any where this year...Sorry PJ I'm sure the Jets will at least get a #1 draft pick. We'll hopefully my boys will pull off the biggest upset in Super Bowl history....So enjoy yourselves, eat some good food, relax and enjoy the game. LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!!!!
GUY

No comments: