Thursday, February 7, 2008

Ups & Downs, Good & Bad, Happy & Sad.

Talk about a crazy week so far, like taking a ride on a freaking roll-a-coaster at Six Flags. So, I thought my week was going to turn out awsome. After spending the Super Bowl in NY City to watch my boy’s woop the Patriot's asses in the Super Bowls biggest upset ever, I thought for sure my week was going to be a good one. On top of the Giants win, it was my last week out of the gym so next Monday the 11th I will be back in the gym getting after it once again. So I go to work Tuesday to work from 11-8, at around 7pm after my 4th meal I started getting sharp pains in my stomach. I finally got home around 8:15 and my cousin was laid out on our couch complaining about his stomach hurting him, all of the sudden I thought shit, we both got something. First, the pains, then I got the runs (never fun), then about 2 hours later I was throwing up all the food I ate that day, besides then getting the chills and not being able to fall asleep, my temperature got up to 101 at around 5:30am. So I took the day off on Wednesday to recovery by eating only toast, bananas, and a pop tart before bed (yes a pop tart). So today, I felt a lot better, got a good amount of meals in already, still had the runs a little bit, but felt good for the most part. So pretty pumped about feeling better, and finally winding down until I get back into the gym. But I am sure it will go fast, this weekend I have a lot going on. I will be in Carmel NY on Saturday at Tommy 2k's to help promote SPECIES with Dave Palumbo as he gives a Seminar on Nutrition and Bodybuilding. If you're in the area be sure to stop by and hang out and learn nutrition advice from the man himself. I will keep you all updated, if you guys have any questions or comments I know made it easy to make comments now. A lot of you were emailing me telling me it wouldn't let you post. Feel free to try now.....Stop by on Sat, and say HI. Stay Strong...And HAPPY 27TH BDAY TO ONE OF MY CLOSE FRIENDS PJ...LOVE YA BRO...
Guy

No comments: