Sunday, February 17, 2008

End Of Week 1....Dam!!!

So being the first week back, all I can say is OUCH. My entire body feels like it got hit by a bus, from my legs all the way up to my traps. My body feels much better and fuller, but I fell like I haven't worked out in years. But I felt very good and decently strong in the gym this week. It was hard going too heavy because I didn't want to aggravate anything before it heals. This week hopefully I can kick it up a notch and get back into the swing of things. This is the week that it all starts; now I will start bringing my weight up and packing on good quality muscle until I start dieting for the Nationals in Atlanta Georgia. I changed up my split starting last week, which I will probably stay with for a while. I am now doing this as follows:
Monday: Quads, Calves
Tuesday: Chest, Abs
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Back, Abs
Friday: Shoulders, Hamstrings
Saturday: Bis, Tris, Calves
Sunday: Off
So I will be doing a lot of traveling to different gyms to get different workouts with various equipment. I will be lifting on weekends at Lions Den, WOW in Fair view, Diamond Gym, and Bevs. Those gyms are all within an hour of me, so I love working out there on the weekends when I have more time to myself. Well Congrats to Phil Heath who won the Iron Man yesterday. Keep training hard, and stay focused.
Guy

No comments: