Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Ton Of Updates and Pictures Weekly!!!

Tomorrow is going to be my first day back in the gym after three weeks of not training. I am very excited to get back into the swing of things and can't wait to see how my body is going to rebound from not training for that period of time. That's been the longest I have taken off in 9 years, but it was a well needed break. I didn't think I could hold out as long as I did. But I will be posting pictures, up dating more on my training and nutrition more than ever before. So keep an eye out for all the new and up coming events on my website. If there are things you want to see, questions you would like to ask, or certain pictures of posing of training you would like to see, leave a comment or send me an e-mail, I will do my best to please my fans. Have a great week everyone. (Even though Mondays suck!!!)
****Look for up dates posted in members section today of Dave's seminar in NY and random photos from Christmas and the family and I in the butcher shop...
Get er Done
Guy

No comments: