Tuesday, October 2, 2007

INSIDE 7

Today is 10/2, and I'm inside 7 weeks from the biggest show of my life. My weight stabilized this week at 189, but with the increase in the cardio, I'm sure the weight will start coming off. It gets tough with my body to strip the last 10-12 lbs off due to the fact that my body is not a middle weight, I should be a light heavy wieght according to my nutritionist Palumbo. I would be too small of a LH at only 180 or so lbs so he kills me with cardio and no fats for the last few weeks, it sucks worse than anything I have ever done but the ending results is what matters. Life isn't always easy, if it was we all would be making a ton of money, and drive nice cars, and have perfect bodies. But it's not it's the determination and heart that separates the winners from the losers. Those willing to do that extra rep, or wake up at 6am to do cardio, those willing to eat the right things and not cheat, its those people that will end up victorious. I had a friend ask me this week what my definition of success was I said happiness, she replied with I agree but its setting the goal and achieving it which will make that person happy and have a feeling of accomplishment. That's how I feel when I walk off every stage, I walk off winner or loser I know there is nothing more I could have done.
This time around is even harder, I am used to the no carb diet, but there's a good chance I might need shoulder surgery after the Nationals. My workouts have been awesome with regards to my shoulder workouts and chest. I have trouble doing any pressing movements, it kills me. I am naturally a very strong kid, a lot of people have told me pound for pound I am the strongest kid they have ever met. But just wanted to give all my friends and fans a up to date on whats going on....
BE SURE TO COME TO BROOKLYN THIS SAT THE 6TH WHERE I WILL BE GUEST POSING, ALONG WITH VICTOR MARTINEZ AND KAI GREEN....WILL BE A GREAT TIME...HOPE TO SEE ALL YOU THERE...GOD BLESS
Guy

No comments: