Wednesday, October 3, 2007

INSPIRATION

I have to say, yesterday at the gym, I just finished legs, I was beat 13 sets of hard core leg training and then I had to do cardio for 35 minutes. I was tired, sore, and just wanted to go to bed. I went on the treadmill, hit all the buttons to get started and began walking. As I was about 5 minutes into cardio a man came into the gym, who had no use of his legs, came in on his crutches and was doing chest and triceps. I was on the treadmill and watching this guy crank out chest and tris, and you would think he was a regular meat head until he got up and hobbled around the gym on his crutches. This was so inspiring to me, you know I was on the treadmill and thinking, "When we think things are bad, someone always has it worse." I am complaining about doing legs and cardio when this man probably would die to be able to walk on a treadmill and do 5 sets of heavy ass squats. I was on that treadmill thinking about all I do in a day, cardio in the morning, work for 9 hours, then workout for an hour, then more cardio, then bed.....all I do doesn't compare to what that man who doesn't have use of his legs has to do in a day. So just remember one thing to you all out there, live each day as if it's your last, you never know when your day will come when your needed upstairs. Be happy to wake up, be happy to work, just be happy for living your life and make full use of the cards you were dealt in life, because you never know when your hand will fold.....God Bless, stay big, stay strong.....
Guy

No comments: