Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Two Families That Have Been Here For It All

This blog is for the two families that mean more to me than anything that I haven't mentioned throughout my website being up. And if it weren't for them I don't know how I would have done it all.
My family, mom, dad, Lisa, and Anthony. You guys are my life. You guys have put up with more shit of mine (well until this show because I just got my apartment), than anyone else. My mother who for some reason I fine a reason to yell at about everything, but she's the one always checking up on me to make sure Palumbo is killing me. My father for giving me the tools I have to become the dedicated person I am, and who can forget, the one who is always calling me letting me know whats on sale at the super markets and pick it up for me so I can have food on stock at all times. My sister, well my sister and my brother are like my two best friends, my sister would just be there for me, she would always want to do things to get my mind off dieting, shes the best sister God could have given me. As for Anthony, this kid is something else. When I was home, dieting for the Mets and the Jr USA's, he was like a slave for me, anything I needed he would do, go up the stairs to get this and that, drive here to pick this up for me, and the biggest pain in the ass thing, he put over 10 coats of protan on me for each show, and I know how much he enjoyed that. My family is my saving grace when I diet, when things are going bad and times are getting tough, they are always there to push me through it and keep me level headed. I love all of you to death, you guys are the best family that a son/brother could have asked for, thanks for all your support and I love you all!!!!

As for my "Second Family," Mrs. B., Leah, and her brother Peter. I started dating Leah in March of 2005, and she had no clue what she was getting herself into..lol...We were together for two years. Leah has been a big savior for me, she's not the biggest fan of bodybuilding, but the biggest supporter that I have. She has been there wen I won the Golds Classic in 05, she's been there in 07 when I won the Mets and the Jr USA's and she told me she wanted to come to Dallas because in her eyes she's been through it all and wanted to be there for in her words the "grand finale." Leah and her family have been a huge part of my life for almost 3 years, I met her right before I graduated college and after I graduated I stayed in Connecticut to be close to her, they live in Westchester NY, so I was only 20 minutes from her. Her family was like my family away from home, I was there every night with or without Leah being home having home made meals with Mrs. B. and Peter (Mom is a great cook by the way.) Peter and I would relax and play x-box for hours on end. Peter would occasionally come along for a gym workout with me, when the time was there. Mr.s B. is a Elementary teacher, Leah works for a marketing company, and Peter is a Freshman football player in high school, who one day I can see playing pro ball. The kid is a monster. Big, tall, and strong as an ox, the kid is gonna turn heads when he gets older. You guys have been so much to me for the past 3 years and I hope you guys continue to be here for me for years to come. Thank you for all your help and support through the years, I love each and everyone of you guys.

***Sometimes in life we look past the most important things, and those are the things who made who we are today, sometimes, we all need to stop, take a step back, and look at the whole picture, and realize who we are and how we got to be where we are at...Thank you for showing me that today...You know who you are
until next time
Get After it
Guy

No comments: