Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CONGRATS TO A NEW DADDY

GOT TO GIVE A BIG SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY CECIL AND HIS FIANCE LIZ WHO HAD THEIR FIRST CHILD TOGETHER TODAY, GRACE SNOWDEN...CONGRATS GUYS, CECIL LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER YOU'LL MAKE A PHENOMENAL FATHER...
My boy Cecil is a good friend of mine, we played football throughout college together and after that we moved in together along with another friend of our Mike Walker. Living with those guys was a great experience for two years, I got to know both of them on a totally different level than just the football player, meat heads in college. Cecil, Mike, and myself became like brothers, laughed, fought, made up, went out, worked at clubs together (Oh the stories from bouncing we could tell). But Cecil came from a tough background, lost both of his parents a a young age, and the type of person he became and morals he developed as a person are outstanding. He is a role model to myself, I ever wondered what would happen if I ever lost my parents how I could ever survive, but Cecil did, and you would not know that he ever had any tragedies like that by the type of person he is. Very caring, loving, and emotional person. Him and Mike were training partners of mine for awhile until we all parted our ways in March of 06 when we had to move on with our jobs and life. We all still keep in touch Cecil lives in CT with his fiance Liz and newly born Grace, and Mike lives in NJ close to me....Love both you guys and Cecil once again I love bro Congratulations
Uncle Guy...

No comments: