Saturday, October 6, 2007

Big Thanks

Got to give a big thanks for the promoters of the NPC Brooklyn show, Jay and Matt, for having me hear. And also for Arnold and Yvonne for inviting me to guest pose there...For all of you who haven't heard yet, I got stuck in a shit load of traffic, then the navigation system shit the bed, but I made it there with little time to spare. As soon as I got there, I got rushed right into the pump up room, threw on my trunks and my boy Dominick's girl friend Joanna threw tan on me, and I ran onto the stage. It was a good time the crowd was great and getting into my routine, which is always good when the you can please the crowd. I also had a chance to talk with Victor Martinez and Kai Greene, both very nice and stand up guys. It was an honor to be guest posing with some of the top dogs in the sport. Just wanted to give a big thanks to all who were there, and my buddy Rae Galan for being a very supportive friend, one of my favorite guys. Rae is going to turn a lot of heads next year as a light heavy weight, you all can put that in stone. Thanks to all again, there will be pics and video footage of the posing on my site in the gallery in a few days...thanks for all your support....Stay Big, God Bless
Guy

No comments: