Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BIG PROPS TO DAVE PALUMBO AND SPECIES

Since I have been working with my nutritionist and good friend Dave Palumbo, I have been using his products since day one. I was always sceptical about all products I would always use them, and never feel any different taking any of them, aminos, nitrix oxide boosters, fat burners etc. But when I started on Dave's diet he told me he was coming out with a line called SPECIES. He suggested I try his Lipolyze (day time fat burner), Somalyze (night time fat burner and sleep aid), and his protein (Isolyze.) His lipolyze is a non stimulant fat burner with essential fatty acids in it that keeps my body burning fat all day long. Along with that his protein is a filtered whey protein, but unlike any others out there, you don't get that bloated gassy feeling you do with regular whey, it mixes in seconds and there's no chunks or bad taste. Actually its probably the best tasting protein on the market right now. Well you can't get it on the market yet, only on his site www.speciesnutrition.com . And the somalyze is a night time burning fat burner that has melatonin in it to help aid sleep, anyone who's a bodybuilder knows when your dieting it gets tough to sleep sometimes when your starving this helps me fall asleep and keeps me in a deep sleep all night. Dave does not pay me to write this and does not pay me for being a sponsored athlete, I get use of his products that's it, and when your using products that work, that is more than money can buy, and I think my conditioning at my last two shows proves what Dave's products are all about. Make sure you check them out at www.speciesnutrition.com and also check my profile there about my meals and my workout routines....Stay big, stay strong..
Guy

No comments: