Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Talk About A Sick Leg Workout

For those of you who send me emails and PM's through Muscular Development asking me what I do for my legs I have had two of the best leg workouts these past two weeks so I will give you the break down of the exercises with sets, and reps that I did. Last week I switched it up and did Squats last so my workout started like this
Warm up 2-3 sets leg extensions
Leg Presses 4 sets HEAVY any where from 12-8 reps
Smith Machine Squats with legs very far in front 4 sets HEAVY any where again from 12-8 reps
Leg extentions 4 sets-for these I go heavy but keep the reps higher around 15-10
Barbell Squats 3 sets only 225, each set until failure
Single leg extensions 2 sets, each set until failure

Now this week, this is the exact workout I did yesterday
Warm up 2-3 sets leg extensions
Barbell Squats-4 sets, the first 3 sets I go Heavy as shit 405, 455, 465-485 I don't do less than 8 reps on any of those sets, the last set I did was 225 until failure
Leg Presses-4 sets heavy as shit started with 8 plates then went up to 10, then 12 plates again 12-10 reps
Leg extensions-4 sets heavy but higher reps, but for the last set I do a drop set to really kill them.
DB lunges-then for a finisher I do 2 sets of lunges more for detail and to bring every thing out.

Let me know what you all think any questions keep them coming.....Stay Big
Guy

No comments: