Monday, September 22, 2008

Back With The Coachs...

Saturday was a day well spent. It better have been since it started at 5:30 in the morning. I woke up packed my cooler, and drove to New Haven Gold's to meet my posing coach for an hour of posing at 7 o'clock. Kenny Wallach is a very close friend, besides my posing coach, and national level competitor, he's like a big brother to me. His eye is so in tune with posing, it's amazing how the little he changes can make my physique look that much better. After an hour of posing with him, we changed a few things, he said this is the best I have ever looked at 9 weeks out weighing 193 lbs. After, eating breakfast at the gym, I waited around and banged out arms and calves. Three hours at the gym was enough for the day, I then had to head to Dr. Mike's Physical Synergy to get some ART work done on my arms, shoulders, and back. Dr. Mike and I have a love/hate relationship. I love him when he's not working on my and cursing him out once he starts, it's like a torture chamber but after I leave I feel 100% better and my workouts following that week are great. After all that it was only 1 o'clock and I had to head home to finish up my cardio and finally relax.
As for dieting is going good, getting up there in the cardio, but I still have my fats and cheat meals in. I went to go see Dave with my good friend Kris on Sunday. Dave said I am right on point and thinks I look very good. He keeps increasing my cardio and keeping my fats and cheat meal in because he said that he wants to keep as much size on me as he can before he starts taking food out. No matter what I know I will get tortured. My body is ready for the stage at 185, I have to get killed to drop those last 10lbs, but in the end it's when I look my best, and that's what I will be this year...at my best. I put on around 7lbs of muscle and re distributed my weight on places that needed it. Put more sweep to my quads along with more inner quad development. I also added a lot of width and thickness to my back and shoulders. I still have a lot of things to work on next off season but the improvement part is over. It's all about the show for the next 9 weeks. I keep posting my progress throughout to let everyone know how everything going.
EVERY DAY IS A CHALLENGE, LIVE UP TO IT
GUY

No comments: