Saturday, September 27, 2008

8 Weeks Down, 8 Weeks to Go.

Down from 222 to 191, and looking better and better every week. I have to say not only is having 8 weeks of dieting behind me, but I think these next 8 weeks are going to fly by. I have a lot of things lined up to keep me busy, besides the training and cardio. I have to pose with Kenny every weekend, I have two guest posing appearances in Oct 11 for the Victor Martinez Perth Amboy Classic, and the NJ States on Nov 11th. So I have quite a schedule ahead of me. I went down to New Havens Golds on Friday afternoon to meet with my boy Kenny Wallach. I have to say I posed with Kenny for an hour and a half, and it was hands down the hardest I ever posed and Kenny and myself were pumped to see my progress in my body conditioning and my improvements on my posing. Kenny tells me that I am one of the best posers he's ever worked with but we constantly are changing things to improve my stature on stage, and we are trying a bunch of new poses this year and I am pumped to get on that stage. So after Kenny beat the shit out of me I then had to hammer out shoulder and hamstrings and this is what I did...
***you're going to notice that I did all sets to failure that's because I was beat from posing so I wanted to max sure I was going balls to the wall with every set.
SHOULDERS
Standing lateral raise machine- 4 sets to failure
Standing front raises (using the lateral raise machine)- 4 sets to failure
Reverse pec dec-4 sets to failure
Dumbbell presses-4 sets 100 to failure
Shrugs machine-2 sets in the front, 2 sets from behind

HAMSTRINGS
Lying hamstring curls-3 sets to failure
Lying hamstring hyper extensions-3 sets to failure
DB stiff legs-80x12, 90x10, 100x10

Never leave a stone unturned, that only leads to regrets.
GUY

No comments: