Monday, September 1, 2008

Apollon Gym Leg Day!

WOW! Is all I can say. Last night was my third cheat meal, so I had some glycogen in my body today for legs but my leg workout was off the chains today. I trained at Apollon gym and the owner Rob I told needs to build one of these hard core gyms around here. This placed is stacked with the equipment, some pieces I've never used before that gives you a totally different feel of the muscles, and is one of the best gyms to workout at in the South Jersey area. Thanks again Rob for all your hospitality. Rob trains over 50 competitors in bodybuilding, fitness, and figure, but also trains a lot of fighters as well. Rob knows his stuff that's all I can say. Rob also is hosting a show on Oct 8th which he asked me to guest pose at and I willing accepted. (I will get the info on the show as soon as I get the poster.) As for my leg day, I trained with Kris and we got after it today in the gym. So this is what I did...

Warm up with a few sets of extensions
Squats-405x10, 455x8, last set was a triple drop set 455x6-315x6, 225x6
Hack squats-405x12, 495x12, 585x10
Leg press-4 plates x 12, 6 plates x 12, 8 plates x 10
Single leg extensions-4 sets until failure
Leg extensions-2 drop sets until failure (just wanted to murder them at the end)

My legs have been cramping ever since I left the gym, I might have over done it with the drop sets at the gym, but it's not every day I get to train at Apollon gym so when I'm there I make the most of it.
MAKE THE MOST OF WHAT GOD GAVE YOU.
GUY

No comments: