Monday, August 4, 2008

16 Weeks out...NEW UPDATES!!!

Yesterday, took a trip to Palumbo's house to have him look me over and evaluate me before my first day of dieting. I hit a few shots for him and his exact words were, "Looked like you did your home work this off season and put on a lot of size and muscle." Dave also said that my legs looked huge, a lot bigger than they were last off season which made me feel awesome because that was one of my main focuses this year after standing next to Jose and seeing his quads. So all in all, everything went well and I am on my journey to the 2008 Nationals as we speak.

Also, I worked with Colette a little bit and we updated the site with new pictures for sale, new home page, and added some new pictures to the members gallery. Be sure to check them out!!! Since I am dieting I will be posting a TON of pictures and updates daily on my progress. I will post my eating regime and any changes I will be undergoing through my 16 week prep for Nationals. Be sure to stay tuned to my training, diet, and weekly pictures. IT'S GO TIME!!
GUY

No comments: