Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 2 Out Of 112...

Today was chest and calves and I didn't have the normal "no carb headache" or cravings that some people normally have. Actually, I like doing no carbs, I don't get those bad pumps in my lower back when I squat, I don't cramp nearly as much, and overall I feel better, less bloated, and can breathe a lot easier. This is what I am currently eating, and what I will be eating for the next at least 6-8 weeks, Dave usually doesn't change my diet until 8 weeks out or so.

Meal#1
5 whole eggs, 4 whites

Meal#2
2 scoops whey protein (isolyze)
1 1/2 tbsp natural pb

Meal#3
7 oz chicken
1/3 raw nuts

Meal#4
2 scoops whey protein (isolyze)
1 1/2 tbsp natural pb

Meal#5
7 oz lean red meat
1 tbsp mac nut or olive oil
salad w vinegar

Meal#6
2 scoops protein (isolyze)
1 1/2 tbsp natural pb


My supplements that I take on a daily basis are omegalyze, lipolyze, somalyze, ultra juice, acidophilus, fiberlyze, b complex, artholyze, testosolyze, and zma. As you can tell 99 % of the supplements are SPECIES products, and I am not one of those guys who just because I am sponsored I use the products, I use them because they are the BEST on the market. The products sell out any store or gym that they are in, that''s not just a fluke, it's because it's Dave's SPECIES line is the real deal.

OK, so today my Chest and calve workout consisted of the following:

Chest:
Incline DB press-100x15, 110x12, 120x10, 130x10
Incline flys-40x12, 45x10, 50x10
Hammer strength bench press-225x15, 275x12, 315x10, 315x10
Flat flys-40x12, 45x10, 50x10
Cable cross overs-60 x failure, 70 x failure

Calves:
Leg press calve raises- 3 sets
Angled standing calve raises- 3 sets
Seated calve raises-3 sets
****weights for me when I do calves doesn't' matter, I feel my calves grow more when I do higher reps so I don't include weights for these exercises because it doesn't matter how much when I am working calves.

Tomorrow is my first off day since the diet so I am going to work, cooking, and relaxing. Bodybuilding is not a hobby it's a lifestyle!
Guy

2 comments:

Joseb said...

Hey Guy. I just created a blog.
Where do you get Mac Nut oil? I cant find it around where i live.

Guy Cisternino said...

you can get it at a place called "whole foods" or you can order it online. Ill find the website..send me an email