Sunday, September 9, 2007

10 WEEKS BABY

10 weeks out everyone, and looking harder and sharper than I was for the Mets and the Jr's. I am currently 192.0, and getting leaner by the day, the cardio is kicked in and its all coming together. I am sure that with the help of Dave, and my determination I will be in THE BEST SHAPE OF MY LIFE at the Nationals. My diet has stayed the same, except for the fact that my cardio usually goes up every weeks (I think that's because Dave loves to torture his clients...). I am eating 6 times a day, 3 whole meals and 3 solid meals, at times I find myself getting hungry but other than that my mind is still going strong with exceptions to forgetting shit all day long. I just started training a few times a week with 3rd place JR USA middle weight Dominick Dichio who is also a newbie working with Dave, who in my opinion could do some damage next year. This is the first time in a few years since I had a training partner and the workouts are getting intense as the weeks go on. I train with Dominick Mon-Thur..and the weekends I hit it hard in New Haven CT with PJ Braun and Evan Centopani. Any questions post on my blog or shoot me an email..more to come, Stay Strong
Guy

No comments: