Friday, September 14, 2007

9 Weeks and Counting

Well, well, well, what a ridiculous past two days...Yesterday missed the gym due to being in court for 3 1/2 hours do to great driving skills, and walked away with a seatbelt ticket for 108 bucks. I would have rathered payed more and made it to the gym, but now just have to work out on Sunday..GREEEAT...But it worked out ok gave my should a little rest, I have been having some shoulder problems with my right shoulder. I had a MRI done on it on Wed and got the results today nothing major some tendonitious, and slightly torn posterior and interior labrehm (spelling), but no biggie, I have been getting ART done on my shoulder by DR. MIKE who owns his own buinsess called Physical Synergy in Fairfield CT, I go there one a week for treatment, its an hour drive but he's the best around that I have found. He beats the shit out of me and when I leave I feel like he fixed my entire shoulder....THANKS MIKE, I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP!!!! Today worked out in NEW HAVEN GOLDS GYM, where I always do on Fridays with my boy Evan. But before blasting back I pose with my posing coach for an hour to get my mandatories down pat. So after he blasts me for an hour, I then hit my workout with full force, which I did today...Any workout at GOLDS NH is a good one....Felt good, and was strong as shit today, and shoulder felt great...Down to 190, but sunday Ill probably 189 or lower seeing how my cardio was increased again. My glutes are already becoming striated....Can't wait to see what the total package brings in November..Hopefully one that wins me my Pro card...Guess we'll have to wait and see.....Gotta give a shout out to my Parents whose Anniversary is this sunday...Love you Guys....
Guy

No comments: