Tuesday, September 11, 2007

NEW VIDEOS

JUST UP ON THE MEMBERS ONLY SECTION....ARM TRAINING WITH PJ BRAUN AND MYSELF AT BEV FRANCIS GYM ON 9/08/2007. Big shot out to all who have been helping me with my prep for Nationals, Evan Centopani for keeping me under the gun all the time, PJ for being my boy through thick and thin, My new rommie my cousin Dave for putting up with all my shit, Kenny Wallach for helping me with all my posing, NEW HAVEN GYM (The Montanari Brothers), for being one of the best gyms on the East Coast, my friends, family, especially my brother Anthony, sister Lisa, and MOM and DAD, I don't know where I would be without you guys, and my two angels above Nonnie and Poppy, RIP I MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I LOVE YOU.....thanks for stopping by, remember to stop by the PERTH AMBOY BB and FIGURE CHAMPS on Sept 22nd where I will be guest posing...till then...STAY BIG, STAY STRONG
Guy

No comments: