Sunday, September 16, 2007

WOW CHEAT MEAL

After debating all day with my boy PJ, Dominick, and my cousin Dave, I decided to have an array of foods for my cheat meal tonight. For those of you that do not know Palumbos diet it consists of NO CARBS Monday through Sunday, but Sunday night you get one cheat meal. Basically you can eat whatever you want fro about an hour, to shock your bodies T4 production and keep it active. Well let me tell you what my meal was tonight: Went to Wendy's ordered 4 double bacon cheese burgers, 5 piece nugget, Mc chicken, small fry and a Mc flurry, and I also split a pizza pie with my boy Dom and my cousin Dave. At ALL the Wendy's as well as three slices of pizza, and I filled out ridiculous, I mean you always put on weight for a day or two after you cheat meal but Dam I looked Hard as nails and had veins every where. I also didn't feel like shit like I usually do after my cheat meals at the Cheese Cake Factory. Just wanted to give everyone the 411 on whats going on. I weighed this morning 190.2, so well see what my weight does this week. Hope I get in the high 180's so I don't have to die on the treadmill....hope you all had a better weekend then my Giants who got murdered by the Packers.....BE GOOD
GOD BLESS
Guy

No comments: