Sunday, September 2, 2007

11 Weeks and counting

11 weeks out and still going strong as usual. I am currently 193 lbs and getting tighter by the day. I had the chance this weekend to travel to Cleavland OH, for the North Americans to watch my boy PJ Braun who looked his personal best on stage despite his placings...GOOD JOB BRO. Right now after seeing some competition at the show I am amped to look my all-time best at this show. After meeting with Dave Palumbo my nutritionist and his fiance Colette, they think I am on point to be bigger and harder. I am training like an animal as I always do in Golds Totowa NJ, and on weekends I make my way to train at Golds New Haven, that my posing coach Kenny Wallach works out of. He helps Evan, PJ, and myself in all our posing and routines, hes one of a kind. Getting ready for this show is harder than before I feel a lot more pressure from the hype than anything. I always go into ALL my shows like I am in LAST place and have to work my way to FIRST.
This months issue of Muscle Mag included a page article on myself about my training and prep for the Mets and JR USA's both which I one, be sure to check it out. Until next month stay strong and train hard
Guy.

No comments: