Sunday, September 23, 2007

The half way marker 8 weeks left

Yesterday was the 8 week marker for me, half way there until I hit the stage at the 2007 Nationals....Looking great, I guest posed last night at the Perth Amboy BB and Figure Championshps, it was a well ran show by Rich Santiago, what a great, down to earth guy, the cause for the show was for drug and alcohol abuse..BIG PROPS TO RICH FOR HAVING ME THERE..Also had a chance to talk to IFBB pro Craig Richardson, who is one of the nicest, down to earth, well rounded bodybuilders I have ever met. We started talking and one thing led to another and we were talking about everything, training, working with big Palumbo, dieting, his and my plans for the future, hes a great guy. He told me he is planning on doing the Iron Man for his next show, and by the looks of the Atlantic City Pro hes going to be a Force....I am holding you to a few training sessions Craig, I'll defiantly be giving you a call to get some in before Nationals. Craig is a Jersey native like myself so we actually live pretty close to each other, so I will defiantly post on here when I train with him and what it was like. I also got invited yesterday at the Perth Amboy show to guest pose at the Brooklyn show in NY on Oct 6th which I accepted. Can't wait, I can never get enough of being on that stage whether its guest posing or competing, the rush is always sick.
Well to follow up this morning I was 188.4 I am just in striking distance of my contest weight, Dave made a few changes when I saw him on Friday night at his house, so hopefully my cheat meals can stay in a little longer this time around....that would be phenomenal. If you want to see updated pics be sure to check out my gallery with all current pics and videos...Until next time, Train Hard or Go Home
Guy

No comments: