Monday, July 28, 2008

Sorry For The Delay...

Sorry for the delay, my grandmother got back from the hospital last week, and between work, working out, and taking care of her, I haven't had much time to blog. Unfortunately she went back into the hospital again on Saturday. She has been in and out of the hospital since February, say a prayer for her. Love you Grandma GET WELL SOON!!

Secondly, want to give a huge shout out to my good friend and posing coach KENNY WALLACH. Kenny did his first national show in over 15 years and took 11th at the Masters Nationals, I think after that amount of time, to come back, diet hard, train hard, get nationally qualified and almost take top 10 is awesome. CONGRATS ON A SICK YEAR BRO YOU EARNED EVERY BIT OF IT, NOW GO ENJOY YOURSELF. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to the masters nationals because I was helping my grandfather take care of here, but I was on MD every second I could to see how my boy was doing. I spoke to Kenny a few days after the show and he was headed into the city for a street hot dog and some white castle..let the off season begin...haha...Love Ya Bro!!

So I am 17 weeks out as of this past Saturday so I am sticking to my schedule, every year before a show I take the full week off to rest and recover for a long hard 16 weeks of dieting, training, and cardio. I have done this every year since 2003 since I started bodybuilding. Everyone keeps telling me to pig out this week, but I have NO desire to. With all the food I have been eating in the off season, I actually am craving not eating for awhile, but I know my tone will change soon. I am very wired in the off season, my appetite is not a normal bodybuilders, I have to force feed myself almost every meal, I could honestly say I could go the whole day with 2 meals, but I also know I won't grow that way. So your reading this now seeing me complain about how I hate eating, in a few weeks you will be reading on how I am starving. So it's a love/hate relationship. Starting next week I will be updating my site every week with posing and training pictures. So I will keep all of you updated on my progress daily since I won't be doing much besides training, eating, cardio. Wish me LUCK. 2008 Nationals 4 months away. Time to get after it!
Guy

No comments: