Sunday, June 1, 2008

Long Island Recap!!

Well, the guest posing and the show went great. Paul put on another great show along with Frank Sepe, and the turn out was well over 600 people. There was standing room only and at times that didn't seem to be enough. I got there right before 7pm and they wanted me to go on around 7:45pm. I did about a good 2 minutes on stage, at that point I was shot, I haven't been on stage for 6 months and this was the heaviest I have ever been guest posing, last year I was 205 at the LI show, now I am hovering around 217-220 area, depending upon the day. Phil Heath was the other guest poser, who is just a freak of nature..The guy did a great routine, worked the crowd, and looked amazing. It's been 3 months since the Arnold classic and he is still looking sick. I defiantly see him becoming Mr. Olympia down the line. There was a Species booth there, that Colette and I were at most of the time, hanging out and shooting the shit. It was nice to see the volume there and how much it had grown from last year. I think Paul is going to need a bigger venue to hold it at next year, I can only imagine the crowd it will draw in the years to come. There are contest pics up of all the competitors at www.musculardevelopment.com be sure to check them all out. It was nice to see some fans there, and the crowd was awesome. Thanks for everyone's support, and hopefully when I pose again there next year it will be as an IFBB pro. DON'T STAY HUNGRY, STAY STARVING!
Guy

No comments: