Wednesday, June 18, 2008

THE LUCK OF THE DRAW!!!!

WHAT HAVE I BEEN UP TO HMMMM...Where to I start, we as you all know I have had some issues with getting my id's and shit stolen. In the past 3 months I have had my driver licence number, social security number, and debit card numbers taken and used. Talk about a total debacle, and the 3rd time happened this weekend. I took a little vacation to visit some friends in Florida, and brought our things to the beach, my things were in one of the girls purse, basically my wallet with all my id's and info, and my camera that I was using to put the pics on my website after the Jr Nats. After we went in the ocean and came back someone snagged all our shit off the towels on the beach, that included my stuff, thier stuff, and her car keys. It sucked, we had to call AAA to come and make a key because she didn't have a spare at her house. Just sucked!!! I will never ever ever leave my wallet in my car, or unattended ever again...way to much stress.

As for the bodybuilding and training side of things, everything is going well, I am slowly putting on size, just a month and a half before I start my prep for Nationals. I start my full 16 week prep on Aug 4th and that will run until Nov 21st. Right now I'm about 217 in the morning and 223 at night. I might put on a few more pounds before I start my prep. Big Dave already assured me that he will have to torture me yet again to make my weight class. After Dave seeing me at the Long Island show when I guest posed, he said I look big, and pretty lean for being in the off season, so rest assure I will be up to 2 1/2 hours of cardio again..YAY!! My training has been going sick, my chest day is getting better and better, I can finally rep out 315 with out a lot of pain which is relieving. I am still working on my weaker body parts, so every day is a battle in and out of the gym, making sure I'm eating right and training hard.

This Friday I am leaving for Chicago, I am going to help and support one of my best friends Dominick who recently swept the competition at the Atlantic States, and I am predicting a repeat this Sat. I plan to get a few good training sessions in with Evan, and Kris Lecomte. After this weekend, I am home free. No more running around to shows, no more traveling every weekend. I can finally rest and start focusing on my last month to grow before Nationals. If anyone is headed to Jr Nat's be sure to say hi, Ill be there all day on Sat. GOOD LUCK DOM, ADAM, AND JEFF, YOU'LL ALL DO AWESOME!!!

Oh and I am buying a camera tomorrow, so there will be some pics to add, not as many as the thief who stole my shit has, but there will be some coming to the members section..
Keep your head strong and your heart stronger
Guy

No comments: