Saturday, May 31, 2008

LONG ISLAND BB CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

Today is the Long Island Championships held by Paul Nedille and Frank Sepe. Last year I was fortunate enough to be asked to do my first guest posing at this show, and it was a great time. After the show Paul assured me that he would want me coming back next year. Last month we spoke on the phone and he asked me if I would come back to NY to guest pose, which was an honor. Pre judging starts at 2pm and the night show starts at 7pm. The show will have a huge SPECIES booth, along with a few other companies, and the three guest posers are myself, JUMBO PALUMBO, and THE GIFT PHIL HEATH. I hope to see a big crowd there and be sure to introduce yourself if you see me in the crowd or just stop by the SPECIES BOOTH. Once again I would like to thank Paul, Frank, Bev, and Steve Wienberger for their support. Hope to see you all there....Stay Strong
Guy

No comments: