Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Atlantic States Then In The Trenches

I have to start this off by saying CONGRATS TO ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS DOMINICK DICHIO, HE MURDERED HIS MIDDLE WEIGHT CLASS AND TOOK HOME 1ST PLACE LAST SAT AT THE ATLANTIC STATES, KID WAS SHREDDED FROM HEAD TO TOE. His next stop is next Saturday at the Jr. Nationals where I am sure it is going to be another blood bath after he kills the competition. I also want to say congrats to my client RAY TEMPRANO, WHO TOOK 3RD PLACE OUT OF 13 IN THE NOVICE LIGHT HEAVIES, RAY WAS RIPPED, BONE DRY AS WELL, AND IT WAS ONLY HIS FIRST NPC SHOW. If this kid brings his legs up he will def start taking home some 1st place trophies soon enough. GREAT JOB RAY!! AND FINALLY MY BOY, AND POSING COACH KENNY WALLACH GOT HIS WELL DESERVED 1ST PLACE IN THE MASTERS 35 AND OVER, THIS GUY IS THE MAN. HE COACHES EVAN, PJ AND MYSELF, HE'S A MASTER WITH POSING, AND HE PUT ON 11 LBS MORE THAN WHAT HE WEIGHED AT THE METS AND STILL WAS HARD AS NAILS, AND BLEW AWAY HIS COMPETITION TO TAKE HOME HIS WELL DESERVED 1ST PLACE..LOVE YA BRO, ONE MORE TO GO!!!
After a long day in the city from 8am until 1am, I finally went home and crashed like a ton of bricks. Dave informed me that he wanted me to shoot another "In The Trenches" with Dom, since we are both top middle weight armatures. I wasn't planning on training legs that day, because they were trained that prior Monday, but I went and me and Dom had a great time. We hammered out legs, as Bill Comstock video tapped for about and hour, then we had to do the voice overs as well. After a long day at Bev and Steve's Powerhouse Gym in Syosset, Dave, Dom, Bill, and myself headed over to the local Chinese spot to grab some food, and shoot the shit. Be sure to chek out the in the trencehs at www.musculardevelopment.com under mdtv section. Finally, we got home around 5pm, it was a long draining weekend for both of us, but well worth every minute of it. Dome, Kenny, and Ray all looked great, and will all continue to do great things in the sport of bodybuilding! GREAT JOB GUYS YOU ALL DESERVED IT! THERE'S NO WORD, CAN'T IN THE DICTIONARY...
GUY

No comments: