Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ok, So What Have I Been Up to??

Well, I know I haven't posted in over a week, but things have been quite crazy after the NY pro show. I have two clients getting ready for shows in the next few weeks, and I have been also helping my boy Dominick get ready for the Atlantic States and Jr Nationals. He is looking harder and harder every day and I can't wait to see him dominate those two shows. Good luck bro you gonna murder the competition. As for me I have been a lot of emails from other competitors whom I've helped through some shows, thanking me for my advice and support, so to them I want to say THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR KIND WORDS. I never forget that although bodybuilding is a self induced sport it's fans and support that makes me want to keep competing every day. I WANT TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY KRIS AND ERIK FOR BOTH KICKING ASS AT THE JR USA, ERIK TOOK FIRST AND KRIS TOOK 2ND. Both of these kids battled back and forth at the Mets where Kris beat him out, but Erik came in harder than he did at the Mets and edged out Kris for the #1 spot at the Jr USA's. Both of the guys have great futures in the sport...Keep it up guys...Now its time to grow..So go eat a Burger!!
I have been climbing slowing the ladder of weight gaining still hovering around 220. Last year the heaviest I got was 217, so I don't think I will get much heavier it's not a lot of fun doing 2 1/2 hours of cardio trying to get to 176 for show time. So I plan on doing a couple things differently when I am dieting this year so I can get leaner a little faster and hopefully keep more of my carbs in later on in the diet. So I hope to bring a better package than I had at the 2007 Nationals, let me rephrase that..IT WILL BE BETTER..I have been really focusing on my weak points and trying to bring up even my strong points. My training schedule has still been the same, been having some crazy workouts, always doing something new every week in the gym, and I hope to have more time after the Jr Nats to keep up dates of my training.
As for my personal life I took a mini vaca last week to get away, I have been so bombarded with work, clients, running around, I needed to relax. I feel like I never stop and I never sleep, so I had to get away....Not saying where I went because I plan on going back soon to relax and get some sun..lol..I will be updating my site next week, I am meeting with Colette and we are putting all new pictures up and redoing the home page and everything...So it's gonna look pretty sick..Ill keep everyone posted...God Bless
Guy

No comments: