Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I'M BACK BABY

Well I'm back....Today was a test of how my strength is after a long 16 weeks of dieting, and I got to say that it's back and better than ever. Today is Tuesday, which means for me BIG LEG DAY. I treat every body part the same, but any body builder knows that leg day always has a different aura that is involved in it. You have to really mentally prepare yourself for the torture of battling through legs, so I'm going to tell you all what kicked my ass today and stopping me from walking normal, due to the fact that I murdered them in the gym. This is what it was.
Warm up-2 sets extensions
Squats- 3 sets 405 X 10, 1 set 315 X 12
Leg Presses- 1st set 8 plates X 15
2nd set 10 plates X 12
3rd set 12 plates X 10
4th set 14 plates X 10
Leg Extensions- 4 sets with, 100, 110, 120, 140 all sets where 12-15 reps each
DB Lunges-2 sets with 40lb Dumbbells (done walking not in place)

After this I was shot, my legs were so pumped and full it wasn't even funny, I haven't gotten a pump like that in awhile. Usually when I am taking in carbs I get good pumps, but sometimes they are so bad they hurt, especially in my lower back, that's why I when I diet I have great workouts running just on ketones, the pumps don't last as long but they are intense when I'm in the gym and I never get the bad pains in my back and pumps that hinder my workout. But my strength is threw the roof, and I feel great. Still rebounding a little bit since the show, the worst part it my feet, they're not swollen, but they hurt ALL DAY LONG, I believe it's from putting weight on fast, being flat footed and trying to carry around extra weight my body hasn't seen in awhile. Over all feeling great and can't wait to start packing on the pounds for 2008. I'll keep you all posted on my progress, keep checking in and any questions keep the emails coming I love talking with you guys and meeting new people...God Bless and Stay Strong
Guy

No comments: