Monday, December 10, 2007

FUN ASS WEEKEND

Well first things first...I want to give a huge shout out to THE MONTANARI BROTHERS AND KENNY WALLACH FOR BEING THE NEW CHAIRMEN OF CT...CONGRATS GUYS!!! That's going to be huge for the sport of bodybuilding. Bodybuilding needs more guys like that in the sport giving back, can't wait to see what shows those guys put together.
What a weekend I had talk about doing a lot in a little time. Saturday morning I took a trip down to Workout World and trained arms with my part time training partner Dom, and new IFBB PRO Carlo Filiopone who owns Carlo's Cafe inside the gym. After getting a sick arm workout with my boys, it was off to the Cafe. Carlo threw on his cooking gear and it was all business for an hour, he was behind the counter cooking up a ton of food for us. Within less than an hour he had cooked up chicken breasts, veggies, potatoes, chicken sausage, and rice with lentils, talk about a phenomenal meal, he is one hell of cook...THANKS CARLO, I made a promise to Carlo that I will be at his gym at least once a week to train and eat...SEE YOU THIS WEEKEND BRO.
Also, Sunday I meet up with Evan at Physical Synergy owned by Dr. Mike, where I started getting more therapy (ART-Active Release Therapy), on my shoulder. I stopped going there the last few weeks because Dr. Mike does such a great job on my shoulder and therapy and brings so much blood to the surface that it was making a little swollen so I had to stop going to keep the cuts showing and deep on my physique. My shoulder started acting up a bit since I put weight on and was able to go a little heavier and already after one day of therapy by Dr. Mike I felt great. If anyone has any sort of muscle aches, pains, back problems etc., look up Physical Synergy in Fair Field CT, he is one of the best around. For those who were wondering Evan is look big and hard weighing a little over 260 with straited glutes and striations every where I can't wait to see him in 09 at the NY Pro, going to be a battle.
Off to the gym to hit up Chest, hopefully the shoulder stays in place and I can crank out some good weight...Stay focused everyone!
Guy

No comments: