Sunday, December 16, 2007

BALLS TO THE WALL 2008

WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN. Well, after talking with Dave yesterday, as you all know, he wants me to have a great off season and not to worry about the scale, so starting tomorrow, I will be going BALLS TO THE WALL. My goal this off season which I have not talked about before is to gain a good amount of muscle. With that, I want to redistribute that muscle in some areas on my body. I need more caps on my delts, bigger outer sweep, wider and thicker back, and want to bring up my calves and my arms. I guess you could say overall body structure. My focus is going to be more volume and more isolation movements to concentrate on bringing the blood to that muscle. With my intense workouts, the products by Species, and the help from good friend and nutritionist Dave Palumbo, I can't wait to see what my physique looks like when I step on stage in 2008 at Atlanta. My off season diet consists of a TON of food. I am eating 8 times a day, out of those 8 meals only 3 are shakes two of them with Carbolyze. The other 5 are food meals (2 egg meals, 1 chicken, 2 red meat) which I love since I am full most of the day, therefore the need to eat crap is never there since I am full. I am allowed 2-3 cheat meals per week, but I am more of a clean eater so I keep it to once a week on Sunday night, while I am watching my Giants on TV. My ideal cheat meal is 7 rolls of sushi and a pint of Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I will defiantly be posting a decent amount of off season pics, so stay tuned as the road to the 2008 Nationals begins tomorrow.....Get it Done!
Guy

No comments: