Monday, November 3, 2008

3 WEEKS OUT! 180LBS BABY

This weekend was 3 weeks out and it wasn't a regular weekend it was a very busy one at that. Friday I trained down at Apollon in Edison with my boy Kris Lecomte, we banged out shoulders and hamstrings, then finished my last cardio session. Afterwards I relaxed a bit and shot the shit with Rob (the owner) and Kris then headed home. Saturday was a long day, I had to be in Long Branch early because the promoter Mark Steinfield got me a room at the Ocean View which was right on the beach, and I made my appearence at the pre-judging, and also had to help my client Nick out for his first ever show. OH and by the way Nick won his class as a bantam weight and is nationally qualified...GREAT JOB NICK, YOU DESERVED IT, YOU BUSTED YOUR ASS BRO!!! I'M PROUD OF YOU!! After the pre-judging PJ, Kris and myself went over next door to the Gold's Gym which is one of three gyms that Mark Steinfield owns to catch a arm workout before the night show. The gym was very nice, clean, had a ton of equipment and very up to date, I highly recommend checking out the gym if you're ever in the area. I had a great workout then headed back to the room, through some tan on and got on stage for my guest posing routine. Guessing by the reaction from the crowd they loved the routine and I had a lot of positive feed back from pros Craig Richardson and Carlo Filiopone, who both said I look great and stage ready. After the show I cleaned up showered and headed home. It was a long exhausting day but in the end was fun and it was good to catch up with my friends, they always keep my mind off the dieting because of all the joking around and laughing we do.
Sunday, I sent my updates to Dave and I have to say this is the first time he actually backed off on my cardio be backed my down to 90 minutes and said by next week he might add all my fats back in since I am 180 lbs and shredded. He said I am looking great and the best he's seen me. I guarantee this is my best package yet, I can't wait to show all the improvements I have made on stage in less than 3 weeks it's going to be exciting.
I will be posting my guest posing routine in my members section tonight so be sure to check it out!
NO MATTER HOW BAD YOUR DAY IS GOING, REMEMBER THERE'S SOMEONE ELSE IN THE WORLD HAVING A WORSE DAY THAN YOU...STAY POSITIVE!
GUY

No comments: