Monday, November 10, 2008

2 Weeks Out!

Ten days out today from the 2008 National BB Championships, what can I say, the work is done. Only eight days left of working out and cardio, feels good right now. It's the best I've ever looked in my five years of competing, and the happiest I've been dieting. There's one reason I am much happier this year than others and only one person knows why. This pre contest I made sure to keep myself busy with guest appearances and other things to keep my mind off of dieting and cardio. This past weekend was jam packed, I had to guest pose at the NJ State BB show on Saturday night. It was a one of the biggest shows I've ever seen in Jersey to date. There were a ton of people and competitors there. Thanks to the promoters for having me there! Sunday there was the all star seminar at Apollon gym in Edison, where there were a ton of top amateur NPC competitors along with IFBB pros in all fitness, figure, and bodybuilding. Host Dave Palumbo was there and there was a good crowd that filled the gym. Kai Greene was there along with his girlfriend Dayana Cadeau they both told me that I looked amazing and Kai told me that I had some of the best conditioning that he has seen, coming from him meant a lot to me. I spoke with Kai for awhile and he is one hell of a guy, down to earth, nice, intelligent, one of my all time favorite bodybuilders.
Today, was another long ass day, drove to the Mecca of east coast bodybuilding, Bev's Powerhouse gym in Syosset to shot an In The Trenches, plus did a photo shoot with MD's very own Bill Comstock. Steve Wienberger was very impressed on my conditioning and total package and when you hear good things from one of the top judges and promoters it really means a lot. After a long day I stopped in Syosset at Adam Reich's Miami Tan's and got a quick tan and talked to him for awhile, he's looked big as hell at 5'6 215lbs. Thanks for the tanning Adam. Well, that's enough writing for one blog.
Never lose focus of who you are and what you want to be, never get lost in the mix, you are your own creator or yourself!-ME
Guy

No comments: