Wednesday, November 19, 2008

OFF TO ATLANTA!!!!

This is it end of the road, all the work is done. Now, the only thing left to do is relax, weigh-in, get tanned, and carb up, then get on stage. I have had a long 16 weeks of trials and tribulations in my life with work, family, and friends. Through it all, I have to say you have to stay focused on your goals and dreams, but never lose focus of what's really important in life. I try to live every day to the fullest, you never know when your last day here will be. If it weren't for my friends and family I don't know where I would be today, and I can't thank them enough, they all know who they are. I could sit here for hours and list them and explain why each one of them mean something to me, but they all know who they are, and I love each one of you guys.

As for the show, there is so much talk on the boards and magazines about every class and mine included. I can't and won't sit here and say I will win, because if I knew that, then the battle is already lost. I train and diet every day like I am in last place fighting for that first place spot. Everyone is going to be at they're all time best and anything can happen on Friday and Saturday night, it's up to the judges and what they think. Many people come up to me and tell me I'm going to win or "how does it feel to be the new pro" and yes it is a complement for people to look at me in that spot light, but at the end of the day I'm not better than any of the other competitors. We all work hard, make sacrifices, and go through hoops getting to this point of the contest. So GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE COMPETITORS, AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ARE ALL WINNERS!!!!


THIS ISN'T THE END. ITS THE END OF A CHAPTER AND A BEGINING OF ANOTHER...
GUY

No comments: