Monday, November 17, 2008

11/16/08 Five Day Out Pics From

Just posted last night in the members section were 5 day out pictures taken at New Haven CT yesterday after my last posing session with my coach and close friend Kenny Wallach. These were taken around 9am, with not one meal eaten yet. I have to give a huge thanks to my close friend and coach Kenny Wallach, he has been such a tremendous help to me these past two years. Evan introduced him to me while I was training for the Metropolians in 2007 and he has been my posing coach for every show thus far. My posing went from decent to outstanding and I can't thank him enough for all his time and effort he puts into helping me out. Your like a big brother Kenny, thanks for everything, Love ya bro.
THIS IS WHERE IT ALL COMES TOGETHER...
GUY

No comments: