Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend Recap..

First off I want to say I apologize to my members for some reasons my updates I put up last week did not take, I will make sure they are up and running by tomorrow...My apologies again!

Friday night, I headed into the city with my cousin to go see my posing coach Kenny Wallach whom was competing the following day at the Metropolitans in the City. I got there and Kenny was all pro tanned up and shredded to the bone. I touched up all his tan and bull shitted for about 2 hours then I let him rest since his day was going to be a long one. He was competing in the masters 35 and over, and also the middle weight open division. So Saturday came around I was up at the ass crack of dawn 8am, drove into the city to get there by 10. I had to be there all day I had a client in the show Ray Temprano Sr, who competed in the masters 55 and over division and smoked his class, he looked awesome, CONGRATULATIONS RAY YOU EARNED IT BRO..So between tanning Ray and Kenny, making sure they were both eating, carbing up, and relaxing it wore me down but it was defiantly worth every minute of it. My man Kenny got screwed, and I am saying this in the most unbiased way possible. Kenny is one of the hardest working guys I have ever met, not only does he take time out to help Evan, PJ, and myself, but he finds time to train, do cardio, diet, and have a happy marriage with his wife Michelle, who is a great person. Kenny placed 4th in the open class, and a disappointing 3rd in the masters, he should have won that class. Even Palumbo who also trains Kenny said that he should have won his class, they moved him front and center and he placed 3rd didn't make any sense. Not to mention his routine was the highlight of the night, he got the loudest applause of the night. Kenny is a warrior and is going to do the CT show in 6 weeks and get nationally qualified...I'M PROUD OF YOU KENNY, KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND REPRESENT IN CT, YOUR THE MAN BRO I LOVE YA! There were a lot of great people at the show, I spent the majority of the day with my boy PJ and Dominick, walking around and helping our boys out. By the end of the day I left the city around 12am and came home ate and didn't wake up until 1pm Sunday afternoon.

As for today, I will give more of a recap tomorrow, but my legs are defiantly going to be a lot better this year, they are getting bigger and stronger every week. I hit a PB today in the gym squatting 500 for 10 reps. I will let you all know about my training tomorrow and explain more of what I have been doing. Until tomorrow, Get After It!
Guy

1 comment:

roccof said...

Whats up first off your conditioning is amazing.I found out about you because i work at Olympus in Butler and your sister Lisa is one of my regulars.I cant believe your only 26, in a couple of years your gonna be insane.I am waiting for your DVD to come out so i can play it at Olympus and show the members how to really lift.So keep up the good work.By the way when is your next show.