Sunday, October 12, 2008

6 Weeks Out!

This past week flew by, with a ton of different things going on, I can't figure out where to start. Had another great week of training, and being on protein and fats or a day then just protein for another I was still manage to push some good weight in the gym this week. So lets recap the highlights of this weekend.
Friday, went to New Haven CT to train and pose with my coach Kenny Wallach, who kicked my ass for over an hour with conditioning and my posing routine. I finally got to see my boy Evan whom I haven't seen in a few weeks since we are on different schedules and I have been going there usually at 7am on Saturdays. Evan weighed in on Friday morning at 300lbs so he is walking big right now and not even close to fat, just big, thick, and full of muscle from head to toe. He's defiantly a top contender next year for the NY Pro show. Kenny, Evan, and owner of NH Gold's Darren all told me I was looking the best they had ever seen me and Evan thinks I am where I should be 3 weeks out. So all they're encouragement means a lot to me. So after a long day at NH I drove home only to get stuck in 4 hours for traffic on the GWB, but just had to stay calm and not get too stressed out.
Saturday, I guest posed in Perth Amboy for the Victor Martinez BB show. It was a blast I had a great time, and got a lot of great feed back from the fans and friends. I had a boot set up to raise money for my friend JJ who got killed in a car accident on Sept 5th of this year. My friend and I raised well over 100 dollars and Victor told me he is donating some of the proceeds from the show to his family in their time of need. Thanks to all that came out to support the show.
Today I weighed in at 188, so I'm down another 2 lbs from last week, which is only 12 more pounds to make my weight, and I have 6 weeks to do it so I know I'm right on target. I sent Dave pictures today and he didn't change a thing, and told me I'm looking GREAT! So a good end to an good weekend.
I will be posting pictures and my posing video on my website tomorrow, so be sure to check it out.
DO THE RIGHT THING!
Guy

No comments: