Saturday, October 25, 2008

4 Weeks Left!

Today is exactly 4 weeks out from the night show of Nationals. I would say in my opinion and many others including Evan, PJ, and my posing coach Kenny Wallach that I am ahead of schedule. I weighed this morning 184, and I should drop down to about 183.5 or 183 by tomorrow. I am still doing 1 day fat and proteins and 1 day just protein, so my weight is consistently dropping every week. Well, the diet along with cardio and training I can honestly say I look the best I have ever looked this far out from a show. Last year I started dieting for Nationals at 207 lbs, although I only had 2 months off between winning the Mets and the Jr USA's, I weighed 170.4 lbs the morning of prejudging. Right now at 4 weeks out I am 184 lbs and can defiantly step on stage and do some damage. Mine and Dave's plan is to get me to 182-180 lbs and maintain me there from 2 weeks out up until a few days before the show so I can stay as full as possible.
As for my training, still going balls to the wall and making every workout as intense as I can. Keeping my sets to around 12 I think was a good idea so I do not over train and give my body a little more time to rest and recover from all the torture I've put on my body for the past 12 weeks. I have been doing everything I can above and beyond to make sure I am at my all time best this year on stage. So hopefully it all pays off in 28 days. I will be posting 4 week out pictures tomorrow so be sure to check them out, I have been getting a lot of feed back from everyone, so thanks to all who have been keeping an update on my prep.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU GET OUT, IT'S WHAT YOU PUT IN!
Guy

No comments: