Saturday, March 22, 2008

This Guy is getting Old!!!

Well, March 21st was my 26th birthday, yup now I'm no longer in my mid 20's now it's late 20's talk about time flying by. I had a great birthday, I worked my normal day, worked out, then went out to a sushi lounge in Totowa with my sister Lisa, and my best friend Kim and her brother Craig. We all had a great time, and the food was awesome. There's nothing like a good, fresh sushi place, to many places use shitty, not fresh fish, I can't take that, I need fresh seafood if I'm eating it. After a fun dinner with them, I came home and caught a movie with my cousin/roommate Dave. Dave's like my other brother, he's been my best friend and cousin since birth, were only a few months apart and I'm lucky to have him as a cousin. My brother Anthony couldn't come out with us because he's at college in Wesley where he plays baseball. Actually my brother was the only freshman to start his first year in college, he's an all around sick athlete. But, other than that I'm over the 20 hump, now the next step is 30 and you can assure yourself that's the last thing on my mind. The only thing I want to compare 26 to is the year I earn my pro card at the Nationals, then no matter what 26 will be a good year for me.

This week was a great, strong week in the gym for me, hitting every body part hard with heavy weight and a lot of volume. I am trying very hard to improve on my weak parts, and hopefully all my hard work pays off when I am on stage in November. I also apologize for my updates not being up yet, I have a lot of pictures to put on but I am making sure they are all in order and there's enough material for you guys to look at and watch. My girl Colette Nelson has been working on a little training DVD that I did when training for the Nationals, hopefully that will be up for sale soon. It has me training every body part, and even some contest coverage, should be a great video to watch. Other than that, if anyone reading these blogs wants to ask questions, or wants me to touch on certain points whether it be training, diet, nutrition, or life in general feel free to comment on the blog page or email me at Gcis40@hotmail.com . Well, have to get some sleep need to wake up for Church tomorrow. God Bless
Guy

No comments: