Sunday, January 13, 2008

NOT THE BEST OF WEEKS

First things first HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY TO MY BOTHER ANTHONY, LOVE YOU BRO, STAY FOCUSED AND KICK ASS THIS YEAR, YOU'RE THE MAN KID.
Hey everyone, sorry I haven't posted much this week. This week started bad and ended even worse. Tuesday, I came home from work, went to the gym to bang out legs as usual. During my first exercise and first set of squats I got very light headed and almost passed out. I knew something wasn't right because before we got to the gym my stomach was acting up. We got through the work out, which was pretty good, God knows how I finished, but I did. I have a warrior mentality no matter what it is, if I want to do it nothing will stop me and although I didn't feel good I was getting through the workout. After I got home my appetite was not there, not even after a hard leg workout, I was not hungry, I couldn't even have my post workout shake of Isolyze and Carbolyze. Then, Wednesday I woke up at 3am feeling like complete shit, I felt like I got hit by a truck, and I was very nauseous. I then woke up at 9 o'clock and went to work, but couldn't stay there I was sick as shit. I finally went home at 3 o'clock and took my temperature which got up to almost 101. I didn't eat a thing all day long on Wednesday and slept from basically 3 that afternoon until 9 the next morning. I felt fine on Thursday but my stomach was shot, and I mean SHOT. No appetite and my stomach did not agree with anything I ate, I ate toast, and protein shakes for 2 days. I am still taking it easy until tomorrow I don't want to start eating a ton of protein because I want my stomach to recover. I think I might have had a slight case of food poisoning, I don't want to get into detail but I'm sure you all can use your imagination when I say I was emptying out every 10 minutes. Not cool at all. But I am feeling better. This week is my last week until I have to take off for a few weeks, my shoulder surgery is scheduled for this Friday 18th at 12:30pm. I am hoping to be out of commission for only 2 weeks with no working out, then the third week get back into it with just lightening up my normal weight that I do, then the following week balls to the wall. I promise all my fans who have been emailing me asking me to post my sets and reps I will start doing so this week. This week I will post my workouts everyday. Keep checking my members sections its growing every day with more pictures and photos. Thanks for all the emails and support, it's always appreciated. Until next time STAY FOCUSED
Guy

No comments: