Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Crazy Last Two Weekends...

The past two weekends I have been going non stop. Last weekend I made a much needed trip to my second home Golds New Haven. I went down with my buddy Kris and Jay. On the way down I needed to make a stop at Physical Synergy and get worked on by Dr. Mike. I haven't gotten any A.R.T. work done since before my show so I couldn't wait for him to dig into my knotted up muscles. I knew what I was in for because it is very painful, Kris and Jay on the other hand had no idea what pain that were about to endure. They soon found out as both of them were shacking and moaning when Dr. Mike got his hands on them, but after we left we all felt 100% better. I definitely will be making many more trips up to see Dr. Mike in the up coming year. After we left Physical Synergy we headed another 25 exits to Golds, where I met up with Evan, PJ, and Big Marc. We had a blast all working out and bullshitting, it was nice to see the Montanari brothers, I haven't seen them since my show in November. Evan was about 3 weeks into his diet and is good big and full, I can't wait to see the package he is going to bring to the NY Pro in May. PJ is well into his off season hovering around 270 and looking big as shit. Overall it was a great weekend and I enjoyed seeing the crew in CT.
As for this past weekend, was a weekend to remember and if you think I'm joking ask Marc Alvisi and Flex Lewis who were up visiting for the Dragons Den Seminar at Apollon Gym. The boys flew in on Thursday and I was chilling with them every night. Saturday during the day was the Seminar hosted by Gaspari Nutrition and held by owner Rich Gaspari. Overall it was a big hit and a good turn out for Rob and Apollon Gym. After Kris and I got our usual Saturday workout in, we all decided to get ready and go out in Hoboken for a good time. It was a deep crew that went out, over 10 people were out and we all had a blast and laughed more than ever. It was good to see Flex since I haven't seen him in almost a year, and I have gotten to know Marc a lot since Nationals and he is a great kid, and in my opinion has that pro card on lock down this year at the USA's. After Saturday night I can bet it won't be Flex and Marc's last time coming to NJ.
As for this weekend, I am leaving tomorrow to go on a job interview in Chicago and will be staying with Mike Liberatore so I can't wait to see him, I haven't seen him since the photo shoot we did in Cali after Nationals. I will be sure to take a ton of pics while I'm out there. Also I posted pics from this past weekend in my members section, be sure to check them out!!
Be thankful for what you have, you never know when it can be taken from you...
GUY

No comments: