Sunday, November 4, 2007

2 WEEKS OUT..LEANER BY THE DAY

Whats up everyone been a long week, today was my first day of fats in 6 days so that's why I haven't typed anything. It's hard enough to go through the day, doing this wouldn't help nor would it make any sense I would be all over the place with my typo's. Well this week surprising went fast, had awesome workouts which I can't believe since I am eating just protein. Also Saturday my buddy Dominick and myself went up to Gold's New Haven, home of the Montanari Bros, and my posing coach Kenny Wallach. We got in a sick arm workout and I had a great posing session with Kenny, we got a lot accomplished in the hour we had together. Also did some of my workout with Evan who looks unbeatable, he is just a sick individual, his legs came up 100% from last year, his is striated from head to toe, no one is going to touch him at Nationals that's my prediction! GO GET EM EVAN, LETS BRING THOSE PRO CARDS HOME KID. Also, last night I went to the East Coast show held in Totowa NJ, which is 10 minutes from my house. I went there to see Dave so he could evaluate me and see if there was changes to be made. He thought I am where I am supposed to be at this point, so things stayed. Only one week left of cardio and working out can't complain about that! IT'S CRUNCH TIME NOW BABY!!!!!!

So this morning I woke up at 179, and looked very good, I am my own worst critic so I still think I need work, but last shows I weighed 178 the day before the show so I am defiantly on point. My goal in every show is to come in better than I did at my last show, where I place after that is where I place, I can only come in at my top conditioning, which I plan to do, and with that God willing my pro card. Until next time everyone. GET BIG!

On a sadder note, Evan lost his aunt whom passed away on Friday morning. I just want to give my condolences to Evan and the Centopani Family and let them know that my prayers and thoughts are with them through this rough time. I love you guys, stay strong and hang in there. PLEASE KEEP EVAN AND HIS FAMILY IN YOUR PRAYERS AT THIS TIME..THANKS AND GOD BLESS

No comments: