Tuesday, November 6, 2007

IN THE TRENCHES GUY AND EVAN!!!

WELL WELL, WHAT A SIGH OF RELIEF!!! Today was my last day of work until I get back from Nationals and it was also my last leg workout. I don't know what's worse doing legs or doing legs then doing my second session of 75 minutes of cardio afterwards when my legs are feeling like J-E-L-L-O. But got to give it to Dave and Species Nutrition along with his advice and taking LIPOYZE, SOMALYZE, AND ISOLYZE, I am already at my competiton weight. This morning I was 176.5 lbs, right where I need to be for weigh-ins. The good thing about this is that last time the day before both shows I was 178 so my carb up wasn't that good, Dave wants me to be a little lighter so I can get a full day of carbing up to look full and hard on stage which I have NO doubts about. Eveyone keeps asking me how do I think I will do, my answer is always the same, I want to look the best I have ever looked before, and where ever I place I place. Who ever looks good on that day deserves to win, so hopefully all the hard work, and dedication I put in this year will pay off. This Thursday and Friday I will be shooting IN THE TRENCHES WITH EVAN CENTOPANI AT BEVS GYM IN SYOSSET NY. It will be up on MD I am sure before the Nationals, it will be a good time, the last one I did was three days after the JR. USA's with Nick Zack who won the Super Heavy wieght class at the Mets and the Arnold, so this will be a good experience. Evan and I train together at least once a week in Gold's New Haven so our training styles are similar and we will have fun with it even though were both close to death..hahaha, but I will keep you all posted on how it goes and when it's up and running on MD. Until then GOOD LUCK AND STAY STRONG
GUY

No comments: